Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Vegas Day 4

I thought I would share some pictures of our amazing hotel room. I have not stopped thanking the Lord for this opportunity for us to come and have such a lavish vacation. Day and I are always blown away and humbled by the many opportunities that working at Alcon have given us. We do not feel deserving, but hope that we can be faithful and obedient to what the Lord continues to bless us with. Today was much less busy. Day was in the conf. from about 8 until noon, then we met for lunch and he had more stuff until around 3:30. I spent the morning swimming, (the only free form of exercise they offer;) and after lunch went venturing out on my own to find a shoe outlet that I had seen advertised everywhere. I found some good deals and got some cute shoes. Later that night we decided to see the Blue Man Group show since we’re not planning on coming back to Vegas, probably ever. It started out pretty slow, but the last hour was awesome! Being our last night in Vegas and all…we had to try our hand at the slots. We had a $25 voucher from Travelocity, so we couldn’t let it go to waste. I think overall we left with about $40 or so dollars. Not to shabby! I think it’s going to take us a week to recover from this “vacation.” We head home tomorrow evening, so I’ll probably spend tomorrow packing and waiting for Day to finish up. Thanks for keeping up with our trip and thanks again to everyone who made it possible for us to come! We love you all! (Mom& Dad, Janie& Ernest, Jennifer, Natalie & David, Tracy & Charlie & Julia)






post signature



No comments: