Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Pictures

I had to make a special trip to the pumpkin patch this year so that Cooper could be in the pictures. I had matching outfits and everything:) Anyway... I think we moms should get paid extra for attempting to capture adorable pictures of our kids. I stole an idea from my friend Carrie's blog where she cofessed to using smarties...one at a time...to attempt to bribe a smile out of her little one. So with a butt-load of smarties in tow, off we went to the pumpkin patch.







Carter will forever be my difficult child, and this was NO exception. I must have picked him up and set him back down at least 30 times, and his blood sugar levels were most likely off the charts by the time we left, but by golly we got some cute pictures.







My favorite part was listening to the other moms nearby, using any tactick they could think of, talking in octives that only seeing eye dogs can hear, trying everything short of standing on their heads to get their kids to smile. We just looked at each other with armloads of sympathy, and yet an expression of "Why the h#%* do we do this to ourselves" looks on our faces.







Oh well, I did get some pretty cute pics, dispite the yelling, threating, making a complete moron out of myself, my kids are actually pretty stinkin' cute!































post signature











Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Natalie said...

looks like the candy worked great!!! you got some really good pictures of the boys.