Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas has arrived!

I love this face! That's what it's all about! Pure joy!



Conner stood in awe!


Cooper jumped for joy!



Carter checking out the hockey set that Santa left.
He didn't care about anything else. We had to force him to
sit down and look at the goodies in his stocking.




Conner getting a good look at his loot!


Getting a good game of hockey going!


Cooper knew he loved this, but had no idea what
it was...too funy!


My look of total shock when I realized that Day
had gotten me tickets to see Celine Dion on the 5th
of January. This was a anniversary/christmas
combo gift, and I was totally surprised! He bought
the tickets back in Feb. when they went on sale. He's
pretty good at keeping a secret, I'd say! He had even more
surprises up his sleeve, but I'll save that for a later post.


This was the scene after all the fun was said and done.
We had a great morning and we are blessed beyond
measure to be able to give our kids a Christmas that
is so full of joy!



post signature
Bookmark and Share


No comments: