Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Fun at the Dallas Arboretum

On Monday we took a trip to the Dallas Arboretum. This was our third year to visit during their pumpkin festival on Mommy and Me day. They had a small petting zoo, face painting, carnival games, and endless beautiful landscape! It was a little chilly at first, but it warmed up to be a beautiful day! I had so many pictures that I had to use a slide show. It was a little sad to do all of this fun stuff without Cooper for the first time, but I also enjoyed having some more focused time with the other boys. When Cooper got home from school and saw the pictures, he actually started crying, saying.."I wanted to go there tooooooooo!" He was very upset that we went without him, but I reminded him that he had a field trip coming up on Wednesday that we would be going with him on. (Post of that soon to follow.)

So, enjoy the great pictures I got of my beautiful boys!











post signature





Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle! Those photos are wonderful! I love the ones of them under the canopy of trees! So pretty. And the ones of the three of you are great too! I am so glad you all had a good time. I was just too "zonked" after my trip... Sorry Cooper was upset but I am sure he had fun on his field trip!